Saturday, October 12, 2013

Estamos en España!

We did it! It took a long flight, a scramble at the Madrid AirPort, a confusiones subway ride, a long bus ride and a short bus ride, a beer, a piece of toast with tomato and olive oil, and a stunning drive through the  mointans of the Alpujarra, but we made it to our first farm!!! We have our own little apartment, a dog, and a silent pueblo all around us! It is so beautiful here. The views on the drive out here were to die for, and by that I mean beautiful views seen from the curviest mountain road you can imagine; all the while I was hoping that we would not drive OFF the road, DOWN the mountainside, and CRASH into the sea... Which by the way we can see from up here....
Since we did a minimal amount of sleeping, and I've been up for more than 24 hours I am finally off to bed. Might hit the beach tomorrow with Isabel our host. I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment